Sunday 6 November 2011

Some Good Beauty Deals ...


Nails Inc Nail Polish free with Glamour Magazine

This week I bought two Glamour magazines (the December edition with Kristen Stewart on the front cover). The magazine retails at £2 per copy and for this issue they have a Nails Inc Nail Polish freebie. There are 4 colours to choose from - Victoria, Picadilly Circus, Tate and Basil Street. I chose Tate and Basil Street. I haven't yet tried them out but the swatches on the internet look good. Tate is a deep rich red and Basil Street is a nude beige colour so both right up my street! I think £2 per polish is not a bad price and to be honest most of my Nails Inc polishes have come from past promotions or good internet deals. As soon as I try them out I will be sure to post the swatches.

Superdrug - 3 for 2 Cosmetics

Also, just thought it might be worth a mention that Superdrug has a 3 for 2 promotion on all cosmetics/nail polishes at the moment and also free delivery online so if you need to stock up or try out new stuff now might be a good time and you don't even need to make a special trip to the store with the free delivery online!

No comments:

Post a Comment