Thursday 1 December 2011

NOTD - Essie "Ladylike"

Hey lovelies! Welcome to December and may it be a fab one for you all!

To kick off December I am wearing one of my October Favourites which is Essie's "Ladylike" Nail Polish from the Brand New Bag Collection 2011. This is my favourite from the collection. It is a pale pink/mauve/grey colour perfect for fall. This required two coats for opacity and application was a dream so perfectly smooth!

I thought I would start December with a favourite plain colour as I just know this month is going to be glitter overload as I have joined The Purple Crumpet Fairy Challenge - 31 days of Christmas Nail Art Challenges! Check out the list to the side of this blog! Unfortunately I cannot participate daily as having a young baby girl means I don't have a lot of nail drying time before needing to pick her up! Look out for my Christmassy designs and if you are interested in joining then visit "The Purple Crumpet Fairy" group over on Facebook!

What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment