Thursday 23 February 2012

NOTD - Nails Inc Baker Street

Hello lovelies!

Today I am wearing Nails Inc's "Baker Street" which is a newly released "trend shade". I first heard about it on the Internet when Beyonce was spotted wearing it and it was super eye catching! Next I heard about it on QVC's TSV last week where there was a great deal and I was debating whether to buy the set and in the end I didn't for which I'm kicking myself now! Anyway, I resorted to EBay to buy this bottle as it had become such a must have for me and I couldn't stop thinking about it. The shade has since been released on Nails Inc's website at £11.

Now I'm not really a blue fan but this one is just gorgeous! I am currently wearing it as a matching mani and pedi! This is such a hot summer colour and would look even better against a tan! Baker Street is a bright blue creme and in daylight this looks so stunning! I own nothing like this it is just beautiful! Almost opaque at just one coat but I used two for even coverage, application was flawless! I think I may have reignited a Nails Inc obsession all over again!

What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. Ah Zoe it's beautiful! Very jealous!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nails always look amazing!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Helen! You need to get it! Lol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous on you Zoe. I've got it too and love it. Looks really nice with MF FF layered on top! Glad you picked it up! X

    ReplyDelete