Thursday 15 March 2012

NOTD - Fingerpaints Twisted

Hey Lovelies!

Today I am wearing an angled French manicure inspired by the awesome Fingerpaints half moon mani I saw on "liquidjelly.blogspot.com" blog. So for this manicure I used one coat of OPI's "In The Spotlight Pink" which is a sheer milky pale pink polish perfect for French manicures! On top I painted diagonally freehand one coat of China Glaze's "Liquid Leather" for the angled tip. Once all had dried I then painted over the angled tip with one coat of OPI's "I Lily Love You" which is a gorgeous glitter flakie polish and then once that had dried I used one coat of Fingerpaints "Twisted" which is a flakie made up of many different colours (truly gorgeous!)

I really love the effect on the tips and shall definitely be trying out different ways of using this combination of polishes together in the future! To me these are great simple party nails and I really am pleased with how they turned out!

What do you think? X

6 comments: