Wednesday 18 April 2012

NOTD and Review of GOSH "Berry Me"

Hello Lovelies!

So the lovely people at GOSH Cosmetics were kind enough to send me some polishes to review and so today I am reviewing GOSH "Berry Me".

Berry Me is a berry purple/claret creme/jelly polish. Application was flawless and a one coater! However, as per the norm I applied two. Berry Me is super glossy and very squishy looking even without topcoat! An absolutely gorgeous vamp nail polish to add to my collection, I am really impressed with this!

Berry Me is a special edition polish and not available at the moment but I have been informed it shall be re-released in August in Superdrug stores here in the UK. GOSH polishes retail at £5 per bottle.

Keep a look out for more GOSH swatches on my blog very soon as I will be reviewing some more.

What do you think? X

3 comments:

  1. I have this polish, it's so yummy. Your nails look gorgeous in vampy colours xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. One coat - nice! This is a great shade.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooh I have to get that colour when it comes out! xx

    ReplyDelete