Monday 18 June 2012

NOTD - W7 Salt n Pepper

Hello Lovelies!

Today I am wearing W7's "Salt n Pepper". As you may have noticed from yesterday's blog post this is one of the gorgeous polishes I picked up at the weekend from the local market. I was so excited to try this one out as it reminded me a lot of some indie polishes that are currently on the scene but difficult to get hold of!

Salt n Pepper is a white based polish with matte black glitters throughout. The application was great and required two coats for full coverage. I love the way the top layer still shows the bottom layer glitters but they are suspended and greyish in appearance. I think the name Salt n Pepper is very appropriate.

I am loving this polish and will be posting swatches for the other two I bought later this week!

So far as I am aware this polish is new on the scene and I think it is going to be a big hit! It cost £1.99 (BARGAIN) for 15ml.

What do you think? X

3 comments: