Tuesday 26 June 2012

NOTD - Whimsical Ideas Peanut Butter and Jelly

Hey Lovelies!

Boy do I have a super gorgeous polish on my nails today!

Today I am wearing Whimsical Ideas by Pam "Peanut Butter & Jelly". Peanut Butter and Jelly is a purple based polish with a sheer jelly finish. There are medium sized gold hexagon glitters and smaller gold glitters throughout.

I used three coats to achieve full opacity and the formula was good and the glitters spread with ease! Once again I am in love with another Whimsical creation. If you are interested in this polish you can go to the Whimsical Ideas Facebook page and order via email. Unfortunately shipping is not international and I was lucky enough to have a friend organise getting this polish to me along with "Seuss" so keep a watchful eye out for my swatches of that one coming very soon.

This polish is even more spectacular in real life! Very pretty and unique I got so many compliments today.

What do you think? X

6 comments:

  1. Heyy Gorgeous
    cute blog, loves it :)

    follow me and I'll follow you back :D

    http://confessions-ofa-fashionista.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe what a great name... Pretty too. ;) x

    ReplyDelete