Thursday 28 June 2012

NOTD - Whimsical Ideas Seuss

Hey Lovelies!

Today I am wearing another Whimsical Ideas by Pam, the oh so popular "Seuss".

Seuss is a sheer blue based polish with large and tiny silver hexagon glitters and medium red hexagon glitters throughout. The formula was good and I used three coats for full opacity.

I really like the large silver hexagons they look like I have diamanté jewels on my nails. I love the overall jelly sandwich effect of this polish too!

Whimsical Ideas by Pam polishes are available to order via email for more details please see the Whimsical Ideas Facebook page. Unfortunately shipping isn't international and I was fortunate to get these through a friend.

So I saw that Pam has announced new Whimsicals are in the making! I am going in on a group buy for some soon so hope these will be released shortly as I am super excited!

What do you think? X

1 comment:

  1. This polish is amazing!! I think this just made it to my lemming list!
    Gorgeous xoxo

    ReplyDelete