Tuesday 18 September 2012

NOTD - Barry M Gelly Grapefruit

Hey lovelies!

Today I am wearing another of my new Barry M Gelly polishes - I bought 5 so there are still more swatches to come!!

Today's polish is Barry M Gelly "Grapefruit" which is a coral colour and again another super glossy polish.

Application required two thick coats for full opacity although some nails still required a further third coat.

This is such a pretty polish and my nails look like plastic with it on which I like and I guess represents the gel like nails!

What do you think? X

3 comments:

  1. These Barry M gellys are so awesome! I need to get my hands on these ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love the shine on these new Gelly polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this color, it is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete